Jumat, 31 Januari 2014

The celebrities cut by the sound

This season hair trends are varied. XXL Manes continue, but contrasted with another trend that comes stomping: the pixie cut. The absolute short, "a boy", is the trend chosen by the celebrities for the hair.

Miley Cyrus controversy began his more rebellious stage precisely with this haircut, radical in his case being extracorto by the sides with long bangs. In the case of Anne Hathaway were script demands that led him to get rid of his mane, although change was flattering, also with long bangs even more tight on the sides.

Jessie J shaved absolutely head on a television program to raise funds for the victims of sexual abuse. A laudable motive which, after a few months with the shaved head, has resulted in the pixie's fashion. Similar to the case of Anne Hathaway is the Spanish Elsa Pataky, that was also cut the hair by opting for a relatively long short screenplay demands.

Some celebrities were driving forces behind this cut until it became the rage of Hollywood, as it is the case of Ginnifer Goodwin, the protagonist of "Once upon a time", committed by a casual cut; or Michelle Williams, whom he especially favors your pixie with volume.

Even more pioneering are the singers Pink and Soraya Arnelas, that for years coin this haircut as its hallmark.

Others such as Beyonce signed up recently and Rihanna we have seen him look this cut of thousands of changes of look that used to look. Undoubtedly it is a very healthy for our hair bet, because there is nothing more refreshing that radically cut it.

Dare you with this cut?

1 komentar:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Yes can ask me anything about this on my twitter @ericamilli or text 7205992850.He's a Great Man.

    BalasHapus