Jumat, 31 Januari 2014

Top 10 campaigns autumn - winter 13/14

Today I bring you a top 10 that will delight lovers of fashion photography. You can also generate very different opinions, because almost infinite are the fashion campaigns and sure I've left out any that you love and some that you detestáis, but it says the proverb that "to taste the colors". Here's my favorite and I hope impatient to know yours!

10 Blumarine

Model: Candice Swanepoel / photographer: Camilla Akrans

Why? Candice is a blonde Angel that has been transformed into sensuality and color, with that aura of mystery that has the lighting of this campaign.

9 Givenchy

Models: Amanda Seyfried, Carine Roitfeld and Julia Restoin-Roitfeld. / Photographer: Mert & Marcus

Why? Because Amanda comes out with the Sweatshirt of Bambi and leave the mother and daughter more fashionistas. And because in the male campaign with the Spanish actor Quim Gutiérrez.

8 M (owl) berry

Model: Cara Delevingne. / Photographer: Tim Walker

Why? Because it is simple and effective: a topmodel, a simple scenario and owls. Protagonist bags have the role.

7 Carolina Herrera

Model: Mirte Maas. / Photographer: Nathalie Goldberg

Why? For its well-understood minimalism and its surreal air.

6 Fendi

Models: Cara Delevingne and Braw Saskia. / Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld

Why? Because face is sublime and the views of Rome are exceptional. And because not always succeeds Karl play the photographers and this time it has embroidered it.

5 Prada

11 models, which include: Catherine McNeil and Christy Turlington, Fei Fei Sun, Freja Beha Erichsen. / Photographer: Steven Meisel

Why? Because before leaving home all have much glamour, but if ever you have returned at 7 in the morning you will understand this decline of glamour.

4. Dolce & Gabbana

Models: Bianca Balti, Monica Bellucci, Andrea Diaconu and Kate King. / Photographer: Domenico Dolce

Why? Because no one wants to die, but if it did Anna dello Russo would like a funeral like this.

3 Donna Karan

Models: Catherine McNeil and Andres Velencoso. / Photographer: Mikael Jansson

Why? Because it's sexy and evocative, the photographs are impeccable and serves as an excuse to see Velencoso.

2 Versace

Model: Kate Moss. / Photographer: Mert & Marcus

Why? Because MOSS. It is she, the unsurpassed icon. And chestnut leaves. And goes naked. And full of color. And retouched, but it is Kate Moss.

1 Kenzo

Models: Sean O'pry, Rinko Kikuchi and a cat / photographer: Pierpaolo Ferrari

Why? Because they do not sell clothes, sell an idea. A brand. An exceptional photograph.

What are your favorite?

Remember that you can still participate in the beater draw from Mr. Wonderful by clicking here!

1 komentar:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Yes can ask me anything about this on my twitter @ericamilli or text 7205992850.He's a Great Man.

    BalasHapus